The world’s most extreme, big-air kiteboarding contest starts 1 February 2020!
The event window opens on 1 February and runs through to 16 February 2020 and features 24 of the World’s Best Kiteboarders:
Top 6 from 2019 Event:
- Kevin Langeree – Netherlands
- Jesse Richman – USA
- Liam Whaley – Spain
- Nick Jacobsen – Denmark
- Lasse Walker – Netherlands
- Aurelien Petreau – France
Fly to Red Bull King Of The Air Winners:
- Lewis Crathern – UK
- Luis Alberto Cruz – Cabarete
- Stuart Downey – SA
- Ross-Dillon Player – SA
Online Video Entry Winners & Wildcards
- Steven Akkersdijk – Netherlands
- Angely Bouilot – Female – France
- Airton Cozzolino – Cape Verde
- Ryan De Witte – Netherlands
- Joshua Emanuel – SA
- Janek Grzegorzewski – Poland
- Aaron Hadlow – UK
- Clement Huot – France
- Marc Jacobs – New Zealand
- Posito Martinez – Cabarete
- Antonin Rangin – France
- Reno Romeu – Brazil
- Oswald Smith – SA
- Jason Van der Spuy – SA
Make the most of the experience:
- Bring sunglasses and sunscreen – you’re going to be looking up at the sky, a lot.
- Food, water and comfortable seating are king, make sure you got plenty.
- Bring the noise – our riders need wind in their shoots as their sails, and nothing does that like some epic crowd support.
- Have a good time and let’s enjoy the most extreme big-air kiteboarding contest in the world!
From Cape Town CBD, take the N1 North Bound, Turn Left onto R27. Drive along R27 towards Blouberg and Dolphin Beach Hotel and turn left onto Marine Drive.